Are you looking to hold team building in Australia for your company? You might be thinking of going on a weekend retreat, or doing wall climbing with the rest of the team? If you want to try out something different, you can go bowling or take to a golf course. Whatever it is you choose to do on your team building event, what truly matters is what you will take from the activity once you return to the workplace.
When planning a team building in Australia, creative and fun is good! But ultimately, it is all about meeting your team building goals!
Building Your Team Through Team Building
Team building activities are important in the workplace as it aims to unite the group or develop friendship and camaraderie in a setting that is outside the usual constraints of the office. It also aims to address areas of weakness within the team (such as conflict and lack of proper communication) in order to carry out your team goals. And of course, a nice break from the office is always a welcome change for your employees.
However, you should not lose sight on the process of building a team in the hopes of making things fun and exciting. Here are some questions to contemplate on when planning your team building event:
• Is there an existing conflict within your team? Has this conflict not been resolved yet?
• Do team members know each other well?
• Is communication dragging down your progress?
• Do your team members know how to work together as a team?
• Is the group open to the idea of change? Or do they resist it?
If you can get the answers to these questions, you will be able to able to map out activities that will work towards your goals.
What NOT To Do
Just as athletes spend almost every day training for a competition, you should adapt the same principle at team building. A team building activity is an event held annually, or bi-annually, to promote team goals. But do not limit yourselves to these activities. Make it part of your everyday practice to improve on and follow up on your team building goals. This is a crucial component to the long term success of your team.
If you are a group leader, try to incorporate one or two team building activities within the office on a regular basis (such as weekly or monthly). Each team building activity should address specific issues at a time. This also makes the workplace a fun place to be! And the variety will provide excitement and novelty among your team members.
Lastly, the most important pointer when building a team bonding activity is to understand the group dynamics first. You need to be aware of the issues that the group is facing. That way, you can incorporate activities suited for your team’s goals.
If you need more ideas or professional help organizing team building in Australia, go to https://www.hiddendoor.com.au/. This place is a haven for experts who are knowledgeable about all aspects of team building so you can motivate your team members and improve camaraderie. Visit their website to get new team building activities and entice your team members!
After birth, the only way out of this life is through death. It is inevitable yet very painful especially when it knocks right at your doorstep. The death of a friend or relative can be very disturbing even when it was anticipated due to a grave illness. However, when there is a reliable funeral arrangement company, the gravity of the situation reduces. After losing a loved one, Sydney residents could take a look at different funeral Arrangements Sydney has to offer for newly departed loved ones.
It is not easy to know how competent a funeral arrangement service provider is until one loses a close friend or relative. This makes it important to find out what is on offer by checking if they do the following:
- Make the First Call– Immediately, the service provider is informed of someone’s death, their speed at taking action to arrange for transportation and other services is of great importance.
- Transportation– After the first call, the deceased’s body should be moved or transferred to a funeral home, mortuary or some other facility of choice. The way the funeral home handles this process determines how effective they are. When in need of funeral services, Sydney residents could look at transportation and funeral arrangements Sydney has for the grieving family.
- Funeral Services– There is a lot of planning to be done when organizing funeral ceremonies. Apart from choosing where the body will finally be laid to rest, there are certain funeral products needed as well as plans to ensure the occasion runs smoothly. The funeral director should be there to offer advice which should be in line with the wishes of family members.
- Arrangements at the Cemetery– In case the funeral will take place at the cemetery, the director should be able to purchase the entombment or burial space with special consideration to the family wishes. In case the burial is to be at the deceased’s home, there must be sufficient arrangements to have the grave dug and built in advance to avoid last minute disorganizations.
- Funeral as well as Memorial Products – Several options exist for purchasing funeral products like caskets, grave markers, and the rest. The funeral director must organize for all of these in advance. Most funeral homes stock these items and it is up to the family members to decide on what is best for them. Family members could look at available funeral arrangements Sydney has today that they can choose from.
- The Real Occasion– During the actual funeral ceremony, a competent funeral arrangement service provider will take charge to ensure everything runs as planned. The ceremonies should run smoothly unless there are issues which sometimes may erupt. All the same, the director should have security on standby in case there are disagreements that may interfere with the process of the programs.
- After the Ceremonies– In case the funeral took place at the cemetery, friends and relatives will need to be transported back to their places of residence. Enough vehicles should be on standby to do this.
- Fair Price– However good the services are, the prices should be fair. When a relative or friend passes on, it is only sane that one uses a funeral arrangement company that will ensure nothing is left to chance.
For most innovative businesses, the natural route when applying for tax claims is by hiring someone with relevant experience to do it for them. Generally, this will be a tax agent or an R & D Tax Consultant. Whatever company you will hire must be registered with the Tax Practitioners Board as these are the only agents who are eligible to file tax returns in Australia and charge you with a fee. Registered tax agents must also follow very strict laws which have been put in place in order to ensure that they are acting in a professional manner on behalf of their clients.
There are plenty of reasons why you should get assistance from an R & D Tax Consultant to file your claims. Registration forms for these claims involve a lot of technical details. After all, if you are dealing in areas of research and development, you need to demonstrate that in your registration form so that your incentive eligibility can be determined.
The technical writing involved in filing for the R&D tax incentive claims is not always a simple and straightforward procedure. Many companies, therefore, need technical and professional assistance in order to file this successfully. An external tax consulting company will help you in identifying R&D eligible activities in your company that can get strong consideration for your company to qualify for those tax advantages.
Here are some important factors that you will need to consider in order for you to identify the right external R & D Tax Consultant to assist your company:
- Do they have the knowledge and experience in R&D tax consulting? This is really a primary consideration. There are many tax consultants capable of filing tax returns but lack specific experience on the ins and outs of the R&D tax management. They may not have the technical proficiency and knowledge to understand and describe the technology that your company is using to foster innovation in your business environment. As a result, they are likely to submit a technically inferior registration form that no one will give a serious consideration. This is why it is very vital that you hire an R&D tax consultant that is specialized in this area of R&D tax regime. Whoever you hire must also be a registered tax agent. This cannot be emphasized enough as it is a legal requirement.
- What pricing model are they using? Is it a fixed price fee or percentage? These are two conditions against which you should evaluate the fees that you are being charged by the registered tax agent. Another way to look at this is by determining the amount of money that you will have left in your pocket after you have completed the process. Are the tax consultants too expensive that they are likely to drain your finances? Some consultants can charge as much as 30% of tax rebates when your application is successful and that is not reasonable.
- Are there any hidden costs? Ensure that the consultants helping you determine your incentive eligibility do not have charge hidden costs. Take time to read the fine print before signing on the dotted line so you will not be surprised on the final cost.