The renovation-modeling industry is rapidly expanding with enhanced interests of general people in renovations. In 2015, it was found that there had been a steep 12% increase in renovation of baths. This is because those who were buying new properties often opted for remodeling baths, kitchens or hall areas. Even those who were looking for customers to resell their property also chose to renovate their baths. Overall, one can say that people like to try makeover of baths when they feel it is essential to enhance the interior space with customized bathroom accessories. Sometimes bathroom renovations also surface as emergency requirements when you find your bathroom floor is damaged, it is leading to damp, or you find other major issues.
Small Bathroom Renovations Ideas
If your bathroom is small, you need to renovate it smartly so as give it a spacious look. Some ideas which can help to bring a spacious look to your small, packed bathroom include the following.
- If your bathroom is small, it is a great idea to have light shades on your walls to make the bathroom look bigger.
- You can use tiles on the walls so as to protect it from getting damped. There are different varieties amongst tiles such as glossy, matt, etc. Light colored tiles can add a gaudy look to your bathroom as well as enhance the spacious look after bathroom renovations.
- You can use a corner basin and counter to save space. These basins are small; they fit in a corner of your bathroom and provide you larger space to move.
- You can accordingly fit a front mirror fixed wall cabinet in the corner. This will again save space and will be in accordance with your basin position.
- You can use shower options as per the space available. You can choose among rain shower units, general shower fittings, hand shower, etc.
- Since small bathrooms may not allow you to position bath tubs, you can instead try out corner, glass covered shower cabinets for total bathroom renovations. These shower cabinets are designed for small baths too. These add a voguish look to your bathroom along with a smart solution so that the entire bathroom floor does not remain wet.
- Use adequate light fittings in your bathroom so as to make it feel roomy. Add small light fixtures inside cabinets, in corners, in the shower section to enhance the look of the interior.
If your bathroom is adjacent to your laundry space, you can also try some innovative laundry renovations tips. With proper storage sections, proper water lining you can use your laundry space smartly.
Bathroom renovations are common nowadays in cities like Melbourne where numerous interior decorators are available for the job. However, to match services within your budget you can first seek for bathroom renovation quotes Melbourne renovators give.
- Contact renovators.
- Seek for consultation service.
- Avail free consultation offered by most renovators.
- Renovators list all your requirements as per your budget and requirement.
- Invest on all required accessories and the team of renovators will work out the designing and fittings work.
- Finally, your all new bathroom is ready for use.
Designing or remodeling a bathroom offed by CMD Bathroom Renovations & plumbing Services requires efficient understanding of spacing, lighting, flooring, accessories, etc. Therefore, it is best to contact professional bathroom renovators.