Just like their parents, buying a new home and land package is oftentimes the decision many first home buyers have. Caloundra, the southernmost community on the Sunshine Coast, is not only beautiful, its real estate has superb brand-new homes. Because of more employment openings, properties are more valuable. Continuous rental and capital price increase; lower interest rates. For your dream house, explore home & land packages Caloundra has now.
Why Sunshine Coast
Locals would never move. Here’s why:
* They have some of the world’s best beaches: Noosa, Coolum, Kings and Sunshine Beach, and Mudjimba.
* Rainy days are seldom and when this happens, it is during summer nights. A below 20 degree temperature is cold already.
* Their Ocean Street is crammed with many delicious foods and drinks.
* They got students covered with their good university. Their schools offer programs in surfing, dancing, music and footy.
* Stellar waterways like waterfalls, lakes, rivers and lagoons compete with their beaches.
* Traffic is good.
* Healthy living is possible because of the many walking/running paths, mountains to climb, bike paths and places to swim.
* They boast of wildlife: whales, birds, koalas, turtles, fish and bush turkeys. Kangaroos are everywhere.
* They play host to music, fashion and sporting events ranging from The Aussies, The Big Pineapple Music Festival, The Maroochy Music and Visual Arts Festival, to The Ironman 70.3.
Pointers Buying a Block of Land
If you already have a home design, forgo the home & land packages Caloundra has now. You just need to buy a perfect piece of land. Buy new land Sunshine Coast has to offer you today.
Before checking out the enormous blocks of land Caloundra has for choices check out:
* Your lot’s size. If developers offer smaller lots, you will need two to three storeys for more space. Don’t get a lot that is too big for your home design. Landscape for your large backyard is not only expensive but difficult to keep.
* Lot frontage, shape and slope. Odd shaped lots need a custom designed home, and sloped lots need retaining walls or a split level designed house. Both will send your budget to the roof. Check Pelican Waters for more details.
* Soil classification. You need to know because of different compaction qualities, drainage and soil movement possibility.
* Planning controls or covenants may limit your chosen house design. These are usually on the Title documents.
* Easement on your lot. This is a part of your land that has an underground service for the surrounding neighbourhood. That means you can’t build over it.
* Site works needed? From earthmoving, connections, storm water disposal, retaining, and other preparatory works before a house gets built, costs pile up.
* Verge trees, power poles, connections, hydrants, access ramps, side entry gullies, light poles, sewers and footpaths will impact your lot.
* Parks, roads and community facilities? Check the approved/proposed master plan. This affects the perceived future value of your block.
* What fibre optics and utilities are around: gas, water, sewer or electricity?
* Landscaping and fencing rebates? Many land developers offer this because uniformity throughout the estate gets maintained.
Time for you to check Pelican Waters’ home & land packages Caloundra has for selections. Buy property in Caloundra now. Visit http://www.pelicanwaters.com/.